After a month long battle with Home Away; VRBO; Expedia; YapStoner; Vacation Rent Payments (I hardly know who the heck Im dealing with) regarding their demand that I agree to new terms & conditions due to the fact that a class action law suit filed in California did not turn out well for Them so they are hitting up their existing clients (victims) and actually forcing the client/victim to agree to new revised and more favorable to Them terms and conditions or the client/victim accounts are forcibly closed and the money from Travelers confiscated! When a client/victim undertakes to resolve the dispute, "They" run you around in circle, disrespect you, and finally tell you if you don't like what "They" are doing to you, you can file a law suit, except the new terms & conditions prohibits law suits.

Is that a merry-go-round or what? I have concluded that They are probably a U.S.

based arm of ISIS because the practices They use against Owners as well as Travelers smacks of ISIS style tactics. MY SUGGESTION IS TO STAY AWAY FROM HOME AWAY.

Reason of review: Arbitrary deactivation of my funds as retaliation because I would not submit to being bullied. .

Preferred solution: Reinstate my "deactivated" account. .

I didn't like: Failure to accept constructive challenge.

Comments